In order to keep our staff and the public safe during delivery we adhere to the following measures:
- contactless delivery – we’ll text you as soon as we’ve left your order on your doorstep, please dispose of the outer bag as soon as possible and wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- controlled packaging – your orders will be packed in outer packaging that has been left for over 3 days if plastic or over 24 hours if paper, to ensure the absence of viable virus and will be delivered in a sterilised cooler box from a controlled environment, by a gloved delivery person who has sterilised their hands before and after handling your package.
- 85% alcohol sanitiser – will be used to sterilise hands, cooler boxes and high-touch surfaces.
- controlled kitchen environment – before entering the main kitchen staff will sterilise their hands and change into protective clothing in order to prepare food and pack orders. Face masks will also be worn and regular hand washing will be carried out. Delivery people will leave deliveries outside our doors to ensure no contact, and packaging will be disposed of or sanitised as soon as it enters the kitchen.
- regular hand washing – as well as maintaining impeccable personal hygiene, wearing face masks and gloves where necessary, our staff will also employ regular hand washing to maintain the controlled kitchen environment.
For information on the safe handling of packages and groceries, we have used the following resources: